40 Powerful Reasons to Try Yogilachi
- “Changing my life…from the inside out!”
- “I can honestly say that Stephana has developed a world-class community here at Yogilachi.”
- “I love that you can feel comfortable and benefit just as much no matter what level you are.”
- “My pain and stress level has diminished more than I ever imagined.”
- “The best teachers you can find are all here!”
- “You can get fit and de-stress at the same time.”
- “This studio is the best.”
- “No judgements just helpful, genuine love of holistic movement and how it can benefit you.”
- “I’m new to yoga. I felt comfortable from day one.”
- “I was looking for a yoga studio that was more “Yoga” and less “gym-like” and found not only this, but also a studio that offers personal development…”
- “I’m in good shape and feel great! If you want lasting results, become a VIP at Yogilachi.”
- “For anyone hesitant to try out Yoga, I definitely recommend giving Yogilachi a try.”
- “Fantastic! True to advertising ‘no flexibility required’ as I am testament to that.“
- “After just the first month I was changed for the better both inside and out.”
- “The instructors and the other students were so warm and welcoming.”
- “Yogilachi has Changed My Life.”
- “After 6 weeks, I noticed muscles that are NEW, and my chiropractor told me that I am strong. My massage therapist has even commented about the positive changes in my muscles.”
- “I’ve tried several other places through the years but Yogilachi is the place that I stay with!”
- “You don’t have to be flexible.”
- “…noncompetitive and emphasis on not doing postures that have no benefit and could cause bodily harm.”
- “’Zen’ space with instructors that take interest in their clients on an individual basis…”
- “I am feeling better and losing fat!”
- “You feel great when you leave each class and look forward to the next one.”
- “This is the first time in my life I’ve looked forward to exercising and love going to class.”
- “I dropped 8 -10 lbs. and have gone down at least 2 sizes in clothing.”
- “I noticed after attending class for one week that my back and knee pain had gone away.”
- “I lost weight and many inches and gained strength, balance, and self-esteem.”
- “I feel so much less stress and pain than when I started a month ago.”
- “I have never experienced YOGA like this.”
- “Yogilachi is great — a relaxing experience and a good workout without pain.”
- “Even my husband (a non-yoga person) loved it!”
- “I have so much respect and trust for the whole staff. I have also made many wonderful and caring friends.”
- “I would recommend this yoga studio in a heartbeat.”
- “I am not as stiff in the mornings when I get out of bed.”
- “I have better posture.”
- “It has nothing to do with how flexible you are. You do what is comfortable for your own body.”
- “… smaller classes at Yogilachi and the personal attention…”
- “Yogilachi made me feel that it was ok not to be able to do a pose.”
- “I have not felt this good since graduating High School in 1979.”
- “Physically, I feel like I’m in the best shape I’ve been in since I was a teenager.”
- “Not a “get thin quick” solution or a gym membership you never use, but rather a transformation guru who can help you with your nutrition, your happiness, your relationships (with yourself and others) and your workout.”
- “My body is getting a little bit leaner. [My friends] are starting to notice.”
- “I’ve gained back a lot of my former energy and lost 7 pounds!”
- “My pain level had diminished by at least 75%. I no longer rely on the medication.”
- “It was the best decision of 2017!”
- “I felt so rejuvenated at the end of the practice that the tasks set for the day did not seem so daunting.”
- “I have lost 20 pounds and 4 inches.”
- “Yes my clothes feel better now but more importantly I feel strong.”
Q: Can I get the benefits of Yogilachi if I’m not flexible?
A: Yes. You will increase your strength and reduce fat, you will increase your mobility and reduce pain, and you will increase your energy and reduce stress when you use our method of optimal movement, mindset and nutrition.
Q: Will I be comfortable in class… even if I’m just a beginner?
A: Yes. We begin each new client with a Foundations and Assessments to help you fully understand optimal movement. We always make everyone of all levels feel welcome in class. You will be encouraged to modify poses and movements if needed… you will even be encouraged to skip poses if needed. Everyone is unique with individual needs and goals and we honor that.
Q: Is the room kept at a reasonable temperature?
A: Yes. In fact, some yogis would think that our studio is too cold. Hot yoga is popular, for sure… but we prefer room temperature or below.
Q: Will I get toned if I do Yogilachi Classes?
A: Yes. You will learn how to use your muscles to get the most out of each and every posture and movement. When you use your muscles (instead of flexibility) you’ll be safer, too.